1. Do not disrespect players.
Excessively rude behavior towards players will not be tolerated.
2. Do not cheat.
Cheating can be defined as, but is not limited to the following:
- X-ray (includes texture packs)
- Abusing exploits
- Using an alt account to gain an unfair advantage
3. Do not flood chat/advertise.
- Character spam: repeating the same letter/character.
- Message spam: repeating the same message or splitting a single message into multiple, smaller messages.
- Advertising: this includes other MC servers as well as personal Discord servers etc. Advertising your twitch stream is fine as long as you are currently playing on The Seed, and you limit your in-game ads to 1 per 5 minutes.
4. Do not Grief. Raiding is fair in unclaimed land. Do not abuse claim trust.
- Grief: the unauthorized destruction or alteration of other's property, is not permitted.
- Raiding: taking of items in chests and or storage, is permitted in unclaimed land only.
- Claim trust abuse: taking items or blocks in a trusted claim where you have no explicit permission from the claim owner to do so. Having trust in a claim does not permit you to take items.
5. No bypassing PvP protection plugins.
Do not PVP without both parties consenting. TP killing, kill warps, traps, etc. are not permitted.
6. No scamming.
Do not intentionally scam other players. This includes but is not limited to:
- Breaking an agreement regarding items sold/traded.
- Rigging minigames or casinos to never win.
- Selling an item disguised as another legitimate item. (re-names are fine unless that item actually exists, Legends items for example)
- Shop chests that show in /finditem should be accessible to the public.
7. Afk farms aren't allowed, but auto farms are.
- Afk farm: any farm that requires a user input while that user is afk. An example is an afk fish farm.
- Auto farm: any farm that can run passively without a user input. An example of this is an automated melon farm.
- Macros, afk pools, and other tools to attempt to bypass the afk timer are not allowed.
8. No inappropriate names, skins, builds, or chat.
Any names (IGN, nickname, tool name, or pet name) or other inappropriate behavior or text is not permitted.
9. Do not claim or build directly next to others claims or builds.
Claiming too close to another base, without permission, will result in your base being removed. Please consider a rough figure of 150+ blocks as a safe distance to build (this distance is not exact, and is up to staff interpretation).
10. Do not discuss real world, current politics in open channels.
Please utilize private messages or parties to discuss these topics.
11. Predatory behavior will not be tolerated.
This is self explanatory.
12. Do not harass other players.
Harassment can be identified as, but is not limited to the following:
- Consistent unsolicited messaging (in-game, private messages, mail).
- Tp request spam.
- Refusing to leave a build or claim.
13. Do not share personal information in public chats.
While we discourage the sharing of personal information in general, if you insist on doing so, please keep it in private messages; it is not permitted in public channels.
14. Do not resell map art without the creator's consent.
Consent can be requested from the artist, and offered in the form of a signed book. Selling another player's map art without consent is not permitted.
15. Staff impersonation is not permitted.
Examples of this are changing your nickname or claiming in chat to be staff.
16. Do not falsely report players.
Please refrain from filing joke or slanderous reports on other players as this wastes staff's time and hurts others.
17. Ban evasion is not permitted.
Ban evasion is using an alt account to log in to the server to bypass an existing ban on another account.
18. Town rules do not override server rules.
Server rules will always be applied to town members and owners, regardless of the individual rules that town might have. Staff also does not enforce town rules, and will only step in to enforce server rules, or to approve claim/build removals in certain circumstances.